Frankini jette une malédiction musicale sur Swellview, et Kid Danger et Captain Man doivent trouver un moyen de sauver tout le monde. Lorsque Captain Man craque sous la pression, c'est à Kid Danger de lui rappeler comment redevenir un héros.
Le casting principal
- Jace Norman comme Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes dans le rôle de Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Blaise Mambo dans le rôle de Nate thunderman (Thunderman)
- Sean Ryan Fox comme Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs comme Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson comme Piper Hart
- Michael D. Cohen comme Schwoz Schwartz
- Jeffrey Nicholas Brown comme Jake Hart
- Kelly Sullivan comme Kris Hart
- Carrie Barrett as Mary Gaperman
- Winston Story as Trent Overunder
- Samantha Martin as Corn Lady
- Michael Dunn as Mr. Curtis
- Zach Appel as Bean Guy
- Kathryn Danielle as Hazel
- Melanie Fielo as Hot Dog Lady
- Devin Neal as Macho Boy #1
- Connor Finnerty as Macho Boy #2
- Sheaden Gabriel as Macho Boy #3
- Donielle Hansley Jr. as Macho Boy #4
- Kalia Fullerton as Habumakeup Artist
- Kanoa Goo as Ice Cream Man
- Shavonne Grandison as P.A.
- Adam Tait as Stage Manager
- Andrew Thomas as Camera Operator
Main article: List of Henry Danger: The Musical songs
- There's a Musical Curse Over Swellview
- You'll Never Believe What Happened
- Ray Hates Musicals
- We Hate This Curse
- La bataille du marché d'été de Swellview
- C'est pourquoi vous nous avez
- Rencontrez-moi ici ce soir
- dernières nouvelles
- J'ai entendu un peu de rumeur
- Il est l'heure de déjeuner!
- La chanson voulue
- Ça va être génial
- La chanson de Bro
- Plus de nouvelles de dernière heure
- La chanson de combat
- La grande finale au fromage
You are so sweet today.Charlotte to Ray
That was my favorite vase!Schwoz
- Cet épisode marque Henry Danger comme la plus longue série d’actions en direct sur Nickelodeon.
- Cet épisode a été diffusé un jour après le cinquième anniversaire du danger d'Henry.
- Au lieu des deux semaines habituelles, il faut produire un épisode d’une heure, mais il a fallu une semaine supplémentaire à cet épisode.
- Au cours de la production, l’ensemble du casting et de l’équipe ont fini par tomber malades.
- This is the fifth one-hour special of the series, the first being The Danger Begins, followed by Danger & Thunder, Hour of Power, and Thumb War.
- This is Frankini and Goomer's first appearance since Captain Man-kini in Season 4.
- It is revealed that Mary Gaperman's middle name is Debbie.
- Samantha Martin, who is the writer of the episode, made a appearance as Corn Lady.
- "Sam's Motel" is a reference to Samantha Martin.
- Mr. Curtis last seen back in Rubber Duck returns in this episode.
- This episode reveals Ray went to Yale University for College.
- This is the second episode to have a special opening, the first is Jasper Danger.
- This is the first episode in the series to not feature any commercials in its first airing.
- It is revealed that Ray takes around an hour and a half or longer to shower.
- It is revealed that Jake Hart once went to Julliard for his acting student days.
- Piper still seems to still want to own a pony last mentioned back in Season 3's episode JAM Session.
- The events of Season 4's episode Toddler Invasion is mentioned and the sleeping gas method is used the same way The Toddler used it on both Ray and Henry.
- Henry mentions the fights on the train Danger & Thunder, underwater Danger & Thunder, and on a Cargo Plane Danger Games.
- Ariana mentioned as being on Team Frankini is how in real life both the actor Frankie Grande and Ariana Grande are both related.
- This episode aired before an episode of All That, which featured Henry Danger's cast.
- The way Frankini screams about his machine being melted is the same way the Wicked Witch of the West screams as she is being melted.
- According to Dre Swain's Instagram account Christopher J. Nowak almost rejected the episode because he hated musicals.
- Dan Schneider gave the musical his blessing on both Facebook and Instagram.
- Adam Tait, who portrays Stage Manager, also plays Officer Doobin in Christmas Danger and Brawl in the Hall.
- Andrew Thomas, a episode writer for Henry Danger, appears as Camera Operator.
- Frankini repeatedly saying the phrase "ah, ah, ah" on the screen of the Man Cave is a reference to the movie Jurassic Park.
- This is the fifth time that Henry appears in the Hart house as Kid Danger, the first was in I Know Your Secret, the second was in Live and Dangerous, Part 2, the third was in Balloons of Doom, and the fourth was in Toon in For Danger.
- The Man Truck from Whistlin' Susie reappears.
- Frankini made a reference to the singer Michael Jackson.